Thursday, April 15, 2010

Midterm blog

As I have seen a couple of other people saying, I too have been having some trouble with the blogging portion of this class. I have never had to do an assignment like this before, and even though it has now been most of a semester it is simply not something it occurs to me to do. Hence the reason my midterm blog is so late: I never even thought to check whether I had such a blog due.

That being said, it has been an interesting experience for me. It has been kind of fun to know what other people thought of the plays we've been reading, and has given me some ideas of my own which I would not have thought of otherwise. Having people write out their thoughts in this kind of situation, and making others respond to those thoughts, provides an extension of the in-class discussions which is not so constrained by time. So, while I have been having some trouble remembering to keep up with the assignment, when I DO remember it's quite interesting for me.

No comments: